The Legacy Society
The Legacy Society honors friends, former patients, faculty and staff who support Cedars-Sinai through a bequest intention, charitable gift annuity, charitable trust or other planned gift.
In gratitude for that generosity, Cedars-Sinai spotlights the philanthropic leadership of society members in publications. Members also are recognized at special events, including a luncheon in their honor each year.
Individuals who make a deferred commitment of any size are recognized with the following benefits:
- Induction in the Legacy Society at Cedars-Sinai
- Invitation to a members-only annual luncheon
- Invitations to select educational seminars and events at Cedars-Sinai
- Subscription to Cedars-Sinai’s premier donor magazine, Catalyst
- Subscription to the medical center’s research magazine, Discoveries
Individuals, 55 years of age or older, who make irrevocable gifts of $100,000 and above are recognized with all of the above benefits, plus:
- Inclusion on the Legacy Wall of Honor in the main lobby of the medical center
- Special name recognition in Cedars-Sinai’s annual Donor Honor Roll
Individuals, 70 years of age or older, who make irrevocable gifts of $100,000 and above are recognized with all of the above benefits, plus:
- Inclusion on the Plaza Wall in the main lobby of the medical center*
- Privileges in Cedar-Sinai’s Premier Health Services Program*
- Privileges in Cedars-Sinai’s Executive Registry Program*
- Privileges in the Twenty-Four/Seven Health Benefits Program* (for irrevocable gifts of $1,000,000 and above)
*requires 20% fulfillment of deferred gift commitment.
For more information and/or assistance, please contact Office of Gift Planning in our office of Gift Planning at 323-866-2861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.